|services « home|
What individualized services are available?
At Wing House we provide a structured environment which includes supportive supervision and behavioral intervention. Our goal is to prepare residents for independent living by developing functional rehabilitation goals focused on personal hygiene, meal preparation, employment skills, medication administration, managing financial resources and development of behavioral care plans.
- In-house and community recreational, leisure and social activities
- Access to occupational and educational opportunities
- Independent living skills training and supervision
- Behavioral management skills
- Psychological services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy, available offsite
- Personal care assistance
- RN supervision
- 24-hour supervision by trained living skills advisors
- Transportation to vocational, recreational and medical appointments
- Three meals a day, plus three snacks prepared to meet the dietary needs of the residents
What amenities are available at Wing House?
We provide the following amenities to our residents:
- Fully furnished rooms including beds, linens, comforter, closet and end table
- In-home dining and living room settings
- Laundry facilities
- A large activity room which includes computer access
- An exercise room
- Raised garden beds
- A neighborhood setting close to transportation services
- Close proximity to the Mayo Clinic and other health facilities
Support Wing House
Please donate now to help support our mission.
How to Reach Us
2020 SW 5th Street
Rochester, MN 55902
Phone: (507) 282-0868
Fax: (507) 282-1345