|admissions « home|
What criteria are used to determine eligibility for admission to Wing House?
Candidates for admission to Wing House must meet the following criteria:
- Residents must have a medical diagnosis of TBI or other neurological deficit.
- Residents must be 18 years or older.
- Residents must be willing to exhibit two-way communications, and must be able to express their basic needs.
- Residents must be willing and able to participate in behavioral management and cognitive training where needed, to assist them in community reintegration.
- Residents must be able to ambulate with or without assistive devices (such as a wheelchair or walker).
- Residents must be able to transfer independently if they use assistive devices to ambulate.
How do residents pay for care?
Funding sources may include one or a combination of the following:
State Funds: Residents may be on the TBI Waiver or have county funding at or above the TBI Waiver rate (for example CADI Conversion) at the time of admission. Residents may be funded by a similar program from another state which meets or exceeds the limits of the TBI waiver funding.
Private Pay: Residents (or a responsible family member or trust) must be able to meet the funding requirements for private pay.
Third Party: Third party funding sources such as workers' compensation or related insurance companies are accepted.
Support Wing House
Please donate now to help support our mission.
How to Reach Us
2020 SW 5th Street
Rochester, MN 55902
Phone: (507) 282-0868
Fax: (507) 282-1345